HAPPY 70th Henry!!

HAPPY 70th Henry!!

Henry Strong Speaks:  Today (June 14th) I turned 70!!

When I went into work this morning, a worker asked what I was doing at work?

I replied:  I came to work; he said you are going to spend your 70th birthday working.

My reply was that I knew many people who wished they could say they spent their 70th at a job they enjoy.

Then when I read the comments on Stan’s website from fellow shufflers it completed my day. Thanks for making my day. Henry.

Stan Speaks: I don’t believe I have ever experienced as many positive, favourable comments as were given to Henry!!  It was a combination of Facebook and the Shuffler.

This entry was posted in SPECIAL EVENTS. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Henry Strong Celebrates his 70th to-day!! Those of you who commented on his “remarks” MADE HIS DAY!!

1. Michael says:

I never met anyone who loves to make cheeseburgers, fries and milkshakes so much. Hahaha
    Happy birthday good friend.

2. Happy birthday Henry and many more

3. Jim and Marlene Corbeil says:

Happy Birthday Henry keep on shuffling.
    All the best

4. Glenna Earle says:

Sorry, didn’t have the exact date in my calendar but even if our wishes for a very happy and productive 70th are a little late, they are just as sincere. Hope you had a wonderful day, my good buddy.

5. Max & Ruth Tate says:

Belated Birthday Greetings Henry.

6. Jim and Jo Miller says:

Happy belated birthday Henry. Wishing you many more birthday celebrations!

7. Happy 70th Birthday Henry