Charlie Crank Has Left Us; May He Rest In Peace.

Our Condolences to Rosemary Otmar and the Family of Charlie Crank.  Charlie passed away on April 2nd, shortly after being admitted to hospital.  He will be missed by all of his Shuffleboard Friends.  Charlie and Rosemary met on the Courts, and were married on the Courts on October 6th, 2012.  Both were avid Shufflers.

Charlie was born in Ohio and came to Florida about 30 years ago.  He lived in Texas for a short time but there was no place like Florida.

Charlie has 4 children, 2 on the east coast, 1 in Texas and 1 in Ohio.  He has a brother in Yule, Florida.  He was an amateur pilot, avid golfer and loved the game of shuffleboard where he met his wife Rosemary.

From Florida Shufflers; Rosemary, our thoughts and prayers are with you.   2017 04 05.

This entry was posted in SPECIAL EVENTS. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Charlie Crank Has Left Us; May He Rest In Peace.

1. Glen Peltier. says:

Rosemary, i am so sorry to hear about Charlie. He and i become close friends. We had our softball days to talk about. Some people go too soon. I,m in Canada and can not get to his funeral. I will miss Charlie for a long time. Glen Peltier.

2. Glenna & David Earle says:

We are so very sorry to read of Charlie Crank’s passing. He will be sadly missed. Our sincere condolences to Rosemary and his family.

3. P & P says:

Thinking of you, Rosemary.

4. Rosemary Otmar says:

Thanks a million Stan.

Sent from my iPhone

5. Virginia Chandler says:

Jim and I are saddened to hear and wish to send deepest condolences to Rosemary and family. I got to know Charlie at the International and really enjoyed conversing with him!

6. Bruce Pimental says:

Sorry for your loss he will be missed Brice& Kathy Pimental

7. Myrna Bilton says:

Dear Rosemary and family
    We keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
    Love Myrna & Rendall

8. stan bober says:

Betty and I echo the comments of those above. Charlie was one-of-a-kind for sure and he will be missed by all that knew him. Charlie was my partner in the March 14th Fun & Sun State Tournament and I could tell Charlie was not up to par. As usual, he was strong and refused to admit he was a bit under the weather. We were devastated over his sudden passing. Charlie was from my home town of Hamilton, Ohio and I’ll miss reminiscing our Ohio upbringings. Our sincerest condolences to you Rosemary, and family.