1,000 FSA Points; Earl Expresses His Appreciation. 2017 11 21

Earl Ball Speaks:  1000 Points:  Thank you all for the well wishes and congratulatory remarks.

I just caught up with Stan’s blog and the phone has rang off the hook.  My email has been full of great remarks and the text messages have been many.
Many of you know how tough it’s been to get that last 3 points. I like to think I am unaffected by pressure; now I know that’s not true. Any hair that wasn’t grey is now. I even thought it might start falling out. Strange how we continue to learn about ourselves even at this age.
Earl 11-21-2017

CONGRATULATIONS EARL! NOT JUST FOR ACHIEVING 1,000 POINTS!! BUT FOR WHAT YOU HAVE CONTRIUBTED TO THE SPORT IN YOUR WRITINGS, AND THE MANY OFFICES YOU HAVE HELD!!!  Stan McCormack for All Shufflers.  2017 11 21.

This entry was posted in FSA (All Districts). Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to 1,000 FSA Points; Earl Expresses His Appreciation. 2017 11 21

1. Glen Peltier. says:

A big congratulation from Glen Peltier. I know how hard you have worked. I never had that problem as it was not that important when I achieved my 1000 points I did not know about a green jacket until Jim Allen presented it to me at the banquet. Now Earl you can settle down and enjoy the game for years to come. I,m proud to have both Joan and you to share this great honor. Glen Peltier.

2. Virginia Chandler says:

Congratulations Earl ! Well deserved green jacket for sharing all your knowledge with the world of what a great sport shuffleboard is. Vivian’s Dad had no idea what kind of person you would become ! We all owe him a great debt for encouraging you to become so great !
    Jim& Ginny

3. Max and Ruth Tate says:

Congratulations Earl. A tremendous accomplishment.

4. stan bober says:

Records are made to be broken but I have a feeling the 1,000 point plateau will be your and Glen Peltier’s record to cherish for quite some time. The West Coast District sincerely congratulates you Earl Ball, for achieving the highest level only gifted and relentless shufflers will ever reach. On a personal note, I’m proud to call both you and Glen, my friends!

5. On behalf of the USA National Shuffleboard Association, we send our congratulations to you, Earl, for achieving 1,000 points! Good job!

from Rob Robinson, USA NSA President

6. NancySclafani says:

Congratulations on your outstanding achievement. All it took was a woman to put you over the top. Mike and I look forward to seeing you on the 17th at Betmar. Enjoy the accolades and best wishes of all your friends in the shuffleboard community.

7. stan bober says:

My wife Betty loved Nancy’s remarks about “it took a woman to put you over the top”…..
    Betty and I congratulate you and thank Ruth of giving you a hand. We’re proud to be an Earl Ball friend.

8. David and Dini Rushton says:

Congratulations Earl, you have certainly earned all the nice things people are saying about you. Shuffleboard owes you big time.