We Give You Good News Re Larry Brown, Hip Surjery Went Well.

Team Brown Chairperson Ruth; and Larry her “right arm”

CAN YOU THINK OF A  SHUFFLER WHO DOES NOT KNOW LARRY BROWN???     CAN YOU  THINK OF A SHUFFLER WHO DOES NOT KNOW LARRY WAS HAVING SURGERY TO ENABLE HIM TO REGAIN HIS MOBILITY??

Ruthie Brown just this minute informed me that Larry had his surgery this morning (2018 04 23) AND, ALL WENT WELL!!   Shufflers everywhere join with me and wish Larry a rapid recovery!!!

Stan McCormack.  2018 04 23

This entry was posted in SPECIAL EVENTS. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to We Give You Good News Re Larry Brown, Hip Surjery Went Well.

1. Glenna says:

Good going Larry. Best wishes for a very speedy recovery. Hugs, Glenna & David

2. Arlene Guerrini says:

Larry, so happy your hip surgery has been done! We talked about our surgeries being scheduled about the same time. I had my knee surgery on Tuesday, April 17th. Spent 4 days in the hospital, now at a Rehab Center. I am slowly getting my mobility back, little by little, day by day. Not ready to shuffle yet, but I will be shuffling soon. I wish you the same fast recuperation as I’m having.

3. Pat Batdorff says:

Hello Ruthie and Larry, So glad to hear the surgery went well and hope you have a good, fast recovery. Larry, it would be wonderful to see you shuffling again. . Love you guys, Billy and Pat

4. Virginia Chandler says:

Jim & I wish Larry a rapid recovery and Ruthie thank you for keeping us posted. We love you both !

5. Max & Ruth Tate says:

We wish you a speedy recovery good friend.

6. Ron Nurnberger says:

Great Larry—now get used to; take the garbage out Larry, do the dishes Larry, sort the wash Larry, wash the car Larry etc, etc, etc., Ha!

7. Joyce Smith says:

Great news. We expect you to be chasing the ladies around the courts Larry. So happy all went well.

8. Moe & Teresa says:

Wishing you a speedy recovery Larry! See you in the fall.

9. NancySclafani says:

We are happy to hear that your surgery went well. May your rehab be just as successful.