Helen Encourages Civility, Discussion, and Friendship.

Helen Biaggi Speaks: Whether it is Division within a Nation, or Division within an Organization, both are unhealthy! Both lead to misunderstanding and acrimony.
All Members of the FSA, the finest Shuffleboard Organization in North America, should strive to maintain civility as they explore avenues to maintain harmony and friendship; to clear any misunderstandings acting as a barrier to achieve these objectives.
With this objective in mind, Dennis Abbenante has prepared a letter to President Dave Kudro. I encourage you to read it. Click: http://www.denbar.net/?page_id=380
Helen Biaggi. 2018 10 18

This entry was posted in FSA (All Districts). Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Helen Encourages Civility, Discussion, and Friendship.

1. Michael Zellner says:

Proud of you Helen. There is a huge silent majority behind you. Michael

Sent from my iPhone

2. Jim and Marlene Corbeil says:

A meeting is a good idea but I doubt that Dave Kudro will agree.
    Jim

3. Lars Ahlberg says:

Dear Helen,
    I and Julianna are totally
    supporting you.
    What a big mistake and such a distaser.
    Where is wisdom?
    Love Lars & Julianna

4. Terry Rainwater says:

As a dues paying club member, so therefore an FSA member, this is a curiosity to me. I know only what I read here and therefore draw my conclusions on same. The FSA board charged Helen and punished her according to FSA rules. Helens friends disagree and are the placing demands on the FSA board. Do I understand correctly that Helen filed a legal action against the board? If so, the board must address that action and should only discuss this in a formal manner under attorney guidance. If there is in fact a legal action underway, I don’t Think stirring sentiments on anyone’s behalf is proper until a final outcome is determined between the parties of that legal action.

• KEN OFFENTHER says:

TERRY-I WANT TO RESPOND TO YOUR 10-18- COMMENT RE THE BIAGGI MATTER, 1-.YOU MAKE AN ASSUMPTION THAT THE FSA PUNISHED HER ACCORDING TO FSA RULES.2-.THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO SIDE W HELEN BIAGGI WHO BARELY KNOW THE WOMAN AND IN 1 CASE A PERSON WHO DOESNT EVEN LIKE THE WOMAN WHO OBJECT TO THE EXECUTIVE BOARDS DECISIONS 3-.ALSO REALIZE THAT THE FSA HIRED AN ATTORNEY BEFORE HELEN BIAGGI DID AND THERE IS NO FILED LEGAL ACTION THAT I AM AWARE OF AT THIS TIME,AS A BOARD MEMBER—- I AM NOT ALLOWED TO SPELL OUT DETAIL OF CLOSED BOARD MEETINDS INVOLVING DISCIPLINE. IF I WAS THERE WOULD BE PLENTY TO SAY,HELEN BIAGGI IS PERFECTLY WILLING TO RELEASE HER RIGHT OF PRIVACY RE ALLOWING THE PUBLIC TO KNOW THE DETAILS OF THESE CLOSED MEETINGS. LETS SEE THAT HAPPEN

• Terry Rainwater says:

Ken, please, I’m siding with no-one as I only know what I read. Yes, I assume any penalty is per FSA rules since the board is the one that decides. I also read that the full board later upheld the initial decision, it may not have been unanimous but Until such time as both sides are fully heard, this will never be done. Even then, it’s likely to always have “sides”, which for Shuffleboard is unfortunate.