Glen Speaks: Tell Earl, I might give him a run for his money.  I’ve had my valve in my heart repaired giving me a little more energy, but the real improvement came from a chiropractor. I’ve been sleeping in a chair for at least 20 years.  After getting my valve fixed, I tried the chiropractor, and what a relief. I am looking forward to going back for a second treatment. I slept in my bed last night the entire night. My back is still sore, but it will heal I am told.  I have had many operations in the past but I hope that I have had the last one.  Now if we can just get back to playing shuffleboard I might have a year left in me. It has been a long, lonely summer but something might have come out of it good for me. I want to keep Earl sharp.  Don’t let anyone tell you going through your groin to repair something in your heart is a piece of cake.  All though it is better than open heart. No more for me. Glen.  2020 09 12

For the very few who may not know, the Green Jacket is awarded by Allen R. Shuffleboard to players who earn 1,000 points. Stan 2020 09 13.

9 Responses to Glen Peltier Sends “A Message” to Earl Ball!!! Will Earl Reply???? How Will Earl Reply????

1. Earl Ball says:

Hey Glen, 1st let me say l am glad the heart valve repair went well!
    It’s good that you feel so good but it doesn’t look good for Canadians to be able to come for the season but in any case I do not expect you will roll over and give in easily. I am sure catching you will take a miracle; I’d have to play until I am 90. I do have a relative that has lived to 91, my mother-in-law.
    On top of that I would have to play at the level of George Darwin, which is to say very good in deed at that age.
    I wouldn’t even give it a thought if I were you; don’t bother to look over your shoulder. No, not the other one either; would I kid you Glen!🐬

2. debsturat says:

So glad you are better!!!

3. Joan McCurdy says:

I am glad your pain is better. You have way longer than “a year left in you.”

Earl, i fully expect you to pass me in points. You still play at the top level and the way you exercise you will pass me in two years. I,m pulling for you. Anyway i consider you the best right now.

I understand Canadians can fly into the U.S. but not drive. It sounds strange but google it. Also Canadians that own property in the U.S. soon will become essential visitors and will be able to cross to tend to their property. I hope so.

6. Tom Moeller says:

Glen,this is off topic but where get I get your book?
    Tom Moeller

Tom, where do you live. I go to most of the tournaments. Allen R Shuffleboard sells them.

I.ll be there first chance. I will have books.