MORE FROM PRESIDENT ELECT > GLEN PELTIER
- Is the FSA point system fair??
- Twenty five years ago, there were no points for consolation.
- We had no splits. The splits have given us some smaller numbers that make it easier to win.
- BUT twenty five years ago, we gave 10 pts for first in Singles, 8 pts for second, 6 pts for third and 5 for fourth.
- We had six Singles during the season. Now just four!!
- The great Charlie Bone once won five Singles for fifty points in Singles in one year!! (click on HERE in the margin)
- I truly feel the FSA has done a great job of keeping the point system constant for so long.
- As for smaller draws hurting the game; just look at the leaders. Judy Taylor is in the lead and never goes to the smaller draws. Jim Miller, the same. I’ve never heard either complain.
- It’s the game that counts. It’s ours to enjoy.
- Glen Peltier. FSA President Elect. 2010 02 12.
This entry was posted in GENERAL
. Bookmark the permalink